Live and Let Dive 2 Live and Let Dive 2

Just love all your work

Man, i foudn your site a couple years back, and It made me extreamly happy to watch these guys jump off a cliff, and be rated.

now this, AWSOME.

The People's Mario The People's Mario

Great work with this one.

If you how i rate, then you know you have my highest rating yet. I rate fair, and Celarent, you earned every last bit of it.

I Think this 'new' idea of mario can really give you some MAJOR credit with anything you do in the future. You create anything else like this, your going places i tell you!

I really liked the whole feel of what you created, I saw how you used a 'screen' over the flash to give it the dark feeling but i'm not sure it being static(never changing) helped. although i don't think it would have been good anyother way.

Congrats!
Enjoy the winnings.

How Newgrounds Functions How Newgrounds Functions

hey look its him agian, ooh and that guy...

man, i'v been watching this for hours, they never stop :P

ya i know i did get the memo, it loops...
but still, nice one.

EvilBerryClock responds:

A guy who dresses as a bat clearly has issues.

Lumination Lumination

Good idea, needs more to it (keep it up)

not sure what 'Brothers_in_arms' is talking about, the game is good. if you play it longer you get better so its easy to make high the high score.

It would be nice to see a remak of the game (v2) with levels and different music (because it gets a bit repetitive)

but other then that, i like it.

Block Break 1.0 Block Break 1.0

could have been

Like others have said, why. i do like the 3d block thing... but other then that. its a good learning tool to make games.. i guess..

Kitten Cannon! Kitten Cannon!

Alright

This game shows some already seen things, but with a new twist, whitch is very good.

there are some bugs in it, minor but still some.
Other then that I say its on avarage a great game.
Keep it up!

Metal Bat Metal Bat

cool, rocking now

He he, sweet sounding stuff here, if your using FLStudios, try adding some Reverb on the drums, to give a more relistic sounding to them ;)

Great stuff either way.

Eric-S responds:

Sure thing, yeah, it's FLS :p

Thanks a Ton!

Clocks Remix Clocks Remix

Easy or not ?

Hey, Nmixer agian, You do like me i think :P, Import midi, and leter rip :P, its easy that way.

you could have added some bass to bring up the main theam some more.

but i'm not one to say anything, i can't remix ;)

Taller Than Thou Taller Than Thou

Great stuff

Some things i would personaly have changed- When you drop your beat for the first time, after your done your rift, I'd hit every one with an extream Beat out burst, like the Climax of the song.

But in genral your beat and idea of the notes are Great. I really like it